And we end the week in deep red

Summary:
  • today's return
  • thoughts for the coming week
  • why I'm still long on the stock market


So I ended the day down 1.63% or -$14.88.

Real Estate down 3.35%
Healthcare down 1.55%
Dividend Growth Basket 2020 down 1.24%
Consumer down 0.69%
Energy up 1.68%

I believe the stock market will remain very unstable and I am not surprised if its slides again to the red this coming week. 

There's so much media coverage about the coronavirus and it is certainly not helping the stock market. The case in South Korea is really alarming and new cases are growing day by day. 

The sooner we contain and develop a vaccine for the coronavirus, the closer we are at the recovery of stock prices.

I am still long on the stock market justified by my infusion of $1000 on my M1Finance dividend portfolio just this week. Mind you my aim was just $500 per month, but because many stocks are on discount couldn't resist to aggressively buy in.

I believe we can recover from this coronavirus. We did it with SARS, then Ebola. We got this.


Comments